Friday, August 29, 2008

2 Orang Budak Itu

Some people observed that I have not been updating on my two eldest boys for quite some time. I have to agree with that, even 2 orang budak yang dimaksudkan itu have been nagging me tirelessly as of why I haven't 'tempek' their pics like the SpongeBob Blog (referring to my Superheroes and Mom blog). So I went.... 'Oooookay'lah anak-anakku, jantung pisangku sekalian...

TA DAA..

My Motormouth Darling, dressed like Tunku Abdul Rahman Bapa Kemerdekaan. Pic taken just this morning before he was off to his kindy for a "MERDEKA PARTY".


My Hensem Boy, who lost his front tooth last Friday but as of this morning refused to pose with his mouth open, so cannot show u the 'kerongakan'.


Growing up fast they are. My babies turning into little men. How time flies.

No comments:

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker