Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone!

It has been awhile since I have last updated this blog. Do people even blog anymore? I don't know really. I have not blogwalked for sooooo long, I am not even sure whether my favorite blogs are still running. I am just sitting here, thinking of whether or not my students taking the exam in the hall can actually answer the paper (Oh I do hope that they will come up with good essays!), and my thoughts lingered on this long neglected blog of mine. Do I even have readers anymore? I think not, being lackadaisical in my updates, I am sure my regulars have gone, and never to return.

Anyway, I have returned to work, no more a stay-at-home mom. I am still adjusting to the new routine, and my children too are getting used to the change in their lives. The reason for my great life decision to return to the grind? Hmmnnnn...... would you be interested to know? Heheh. More importantly, have I made the right decision? I am still in the midst of finding the answer to that, trust me ;-)

Oh, back to the real topic. How was your Mother's Day weekend. I am sure you have had a fantabulous time, spoiling Mom, or getting spoilt yourself. I had a great time. Syukur Alhamdulillah for what Allah has bestowed upon me. For the rezeki, and for my harta, my family...... Now let's just look at the photos, eh?
Here's the latest photo of Superheroes & Mom! Heheh. Me and my mom and my grandma were treated to a Mother's Day dinner on Saturday, and a Mother's Day tea on Sunday. We were, needless to say, overwhelmed by the attention. We felt like true Queens ;-) 


And......... tra la la....... I received a bouquet of flowers, roses (BIG SMILE) from my superheroes! I was so excited I was literally like Kera Mendapat Bunga, oh no no no, that's not an apt idiom, because that means the flowers are destroyed by the foolish kera right. Hmnnnn.... okay okay, I will not bore you with more idioms.... Suffice to say, I was OVER THE MOON to receive the fabu bouquet from my boys. THANK YOU darlings......


And here...... the QUEEN of my heart, my bonda. No words could ever describe how much I love this lady. My own pillar of strength, my motivator, inspiration and my everything.....

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there. You truly are diamonds.


4 comments:

ANR said...

finallyyyyy sis, Im waiting for your entry. and x akan lari. heheheh

Enjoy your new life sis. nnti lelama ok lah tu kan. :)

btw, Happy Mother's Day to you to .

Zaila Mohamad said...

i do miss your ramblings sis!

keep on updating ya:)

Ermayum said...

ada ada :)

superheroes' mom said...

Hi all!! Thank you for still following my blog :) I will link back all the blogs that are dear and inspirational to me soon, as I have accidentally deleted my bloglist the last time.

Stay in touch luvvies! ;))

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker