Thursday, June 25, 2009

Azmir - Nadia Wedding Updated

Continuation of the event in Kuantan folks. The wedding took place in Taman Semambu Baru, home of the bride's parents. My brother who met with an accident less than 2 weeks before the wedding, was still in recuperating stage when the event took place. He had metal plates and braces in the jaw and gum area. His arms still hurt but he was a good sport, tetap naik pelamin etc. Bravo bravo! Oh, the above pic taken at meja pengantin. I nak tunjuk egg tarts sedap semangkuk tu. Made by the bride's mom. Seriously sangat sedap, melt in the mouth! Also the pink pudding, dessert dalam mangkuk tu. Nampak tak? Yummylicious!

Ah! My darling lovely and very pretty babes! Pakai bedak Shiseido segala, siap eye make-up Dior la, last2 dia lupa tepek lipstick & gloss. Marah sungguh saya!!

Bibik Adah with the batik gendong, my sis Baby, me in white tudung, my MIL with mauve tudung, little Muqrish (son of my SIL Mira), Che Ngah Ani (hubby's Aunt), Kak Lina (hubby's cousin), my mommy (in red baju black tudung), Ammar (in red), my Mak Su (in light pink tudung), my nenda Amnah (in white floral baju kurung), Adam (in green), Azan (in yellow) and Azfar Q (in brown).

My mom promoting the yummy egg tarts to the rest of the clan. Verdict? Yes yes, sedap sedap!

Sigh! Mommy tak dapat makan kat meja pengantin lah. He he, nak kena makan dengan anak2 ni semua, cemana? Sedap gulai daging dia, and tapai of course :) Adam as usual kalau kat majlis keramaian memang tak mau makan. Rugi la you Adam...

Bacaan doa semoga semua selamat menjadi suami isteri terbaik, panjang umur murah rezeki and bahagia hingga ke anak cucu cicit sekelian yang ada! Selamat Pengantin Baru!

Happy sebab keluarga dah bertambah, InsyaAllah lepas ni makin bertambah tambah. He he he.

Baby Azan was so fascinated with the purple fan which smelt so fragrant. Aunt Baby punya.

Hmnnnn... best lah kenduri kahwin! Nanti ada banyak lagi kenduri kawin tahun ni. I was relieved the 4 superheroes were on their best behaviour kat Kuantan tu. Lain kali boleh bawak majlis lagi ;)

Next post I will put up more photos of the bride & groom and of course the hantarans!!! Stay tuned peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hish babyazan ni.. comel banget!!!!

hehe :D

rd

superheroes' mom said...

:)

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker