Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gotta love Color Blocking.

Color blocking is not new, but it is back back back with brilliant hues this spring/summer. Oh, I remember wearing 2,3,4 solid blocks of colors back in my early teens. Question is, can I NOW still rock it? Now, THAT is a definite mind-boggling soalan CEPUPERAK. Hehe.

Now here, three brilliant colors in one ensemble. Too scary to try out? But why not? You can do it, lah ;-p

Here are more ideas. Owh, I simply love love love the colors!!

BUT

FOR NOW

I CAN ONLY DO THIS





Two contrasting colors of my inner shawl and shawl.
A good try, no?

Heheh.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

I love it! my two favourite colours - pink and light blue! wweeeeeeeet! me suka! Chop approved! :P

superheroes' mom said...

Merryn, thank u thank u for your approval! hehehe. i was sceptical at first but decided to go banzai with it. tak boleh tahan, nak jugak try contrasting bright colours ;0

am thinking, orange and purple? yellow and pink? hehehe

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker