Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fish for Thoughts

A conversation between me and my second son Ammar which took place during lunch earlier today.

M: Ammar, it's good if u can finish your food. As you know, wastage is bad kan.
A: Ya Mummy I know. I will eat all the rice and tofu, mmmm yummy.

M: What about the fish?
A: Errr... I will eat the fish. But, do I have to finish it?

M:  Of course. I thought you like fish? Eating fish can help your brains to become very clever tau.
A: Ok Ok. Mummy, tadi in school A punched my right eye. And B hit my tum-tums. Hurts a little bit.

M: Oh My! You sure they did that? Just a little friendly playing right?
A: Yah they did Mummy. You know why? They did not eat fish for their brains (points to head). That's why la.

M: OOoooppssssiee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah!!

Wi,
Tiap2 hari mesti makan fish la macam ni kan?
Hahaha!! Pandai sunggoh Ammar!!

superheroes' mom said...

littlemuffins,
kids say the darn'est things tapi quite right they are too!

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker