Friday, January 1, 2010

First Morning of a Brand New Year!

Heya peeps!!! It's 01 01 10! Wow, another year for all of us huh. How did u guys spent New Year's Eve? I celebrated with my boys at home last night. Well, to tell you the truth I slept early, not intentionally though. I wanted to wait for the strike of twelve lah and sit at my home's back balcony and enjoy the fireworks over tea and ginger biscuits, BUT................. I tertido while waiting... hahaha... me and my eldest both. BabyAzan slept early too. I asked Ammar and Adam whether or not they watched the fireworks display over at the back balcony? They said daddy was watching tv and did not open the door to the balcony, and when asked to daddy said he can't because the keys was with bibik and bibik was already sleeping in her room. Hummmpphhh.... So they only dengar the bunyi meletop2 jek... ish ish... and mommy was already sleeping..... apalah mommy...

So that was last night ;p hehehehe So today Ammar requested for cupcakes and some decorations for the missed celebration last night. Ok, I shall bake some cuppies then and have a mini celebration... not too late right. It's only the first day of the new year :)

Don't feel like going out anyway... seronok lepak2 kat rumah. hehe.

HAVE A NICE DAY darlings =)


8 comments:

zarin said...

tkpe, next year ada lagi :)
btw, mdm please email me ur address...my email is zarinbahrin@gmail.com

hahaha...u n another 3 ladies berjaya jawab soklan bodos i tu hihi..

superheroes' mom said...

zarin... yayyyy... i menang gak ke? huhuhu... best best..my email add izwarinaz@hotmail.com

thanks :)

superheroes' mom said...

eh apsal i bagi email add plak... hahahahaha... okok, i email u my home add

Lady of Leisure said...

morning... hehe
happy new year!!
i dapat tgk bunga api malam tadi dari rumah nampak klcc... kejap jer tgk tak sempat habis pun i dah masuk rumah hehe...
:D
sbb ngantok...
gerhana bulan malam tadi apatah lagi.. pukul 2 ke 3 pagi i dah mimpi ke mana dah masa tu...

superheroes' mom said...

lady leisure, hahaha... siap ngantuk lagi nk tgk bunga api ye... kelakar la u ni... gerhana bulan lagi la i tak tertengokkan cam u la jugak... dah zzzzzzz
hope u will enjoy your brand new day in the brand new year ;p

E-na Zarina said...

Salam ziarah n hepy new year!

superheroes' mom said...

e-na Zarina, happy new year to u too!

Anonymous said...

I rasa fireworks thn ni tak best mcm tahun2 sudah... sebab ekonomi merosot kot??? Ntah la. Anyway, Happy New Year 2 u and family.

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker