Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Notes :-)

My 3 elder boys gave me Birthday notes on my birthday, and judging from the handwriting and 'artwork', they must have done it in a hurry! LOL! I love them all the same though hehehe :-)




From Azfar, who told me yellow and pink makes nice color combination on a cake. But this year mine's pink n white, never mind next year lah then, he said. Hahaha!




From Ammar. This note got me laughing because he mentioned I forgot to give him 'duit belanja' so he had to go on a diet during recess. Hahaha!




And a Birthday Happy note with 'interesting' coloring skill [hehehe] from Adam.
Thank you boys, Mommy love them so much that now it's displayed on our 'peti ais' =D



And yes, the very happy birthday Mommy :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mcjust said...

very cute sons! ;))

Oh and happy belated birthday too.

Ermayum said...

so sweet :)

superheroes' mom said...

Thank you both of you! They are very funny and sometimes sweet too :-)

Yatie said...

priceless note

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker