Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Crafts

Hallo People! Are you in or out this Saturday night? I am currently in, just came back from a series of events today. Will blog about it later. Tomorrow is Halloween. Ok ok, before some of you raise your eyebrows or tut tut your disapproval, let me tell you that it is just a bit of fun. Wearing a witch hat, wearing a costume, and filling a pumpkin bucket with Halloween candies and choccies does not make one forget about one's religion or aspire to be a 'Mat or Minah Salleh'.

Sometimes I am confused, because the same people who make so much noise about these things are the ones who goes seeking divine 'help' from local shaman or spiritual healer. I mean, make up your mind already!

Anyway, my kids and I are working on some Halloween crafts. I came across these pics on Google. They look fairly easy to make and definitely doable. 

Bats Mobile (pun intended)

A Cone Witch

Paper Plate Ghost

Dracula Lollipops (my favourite!)
Ain't they cute?

Will post up pics of our end product (if there is one hehe)
Enjoy Saturday Night Peepos!!


6 comments:

cahya indah said...

i've always wanted to host a Halloween's party. it'd be tons of fun

Melissa said...

Haha I agree with you kak. Isn't going to local shamans or spiritual healers syirik ? :p
I used to get disapproving looks by some people when I told them I am looking forward to Christmas which is when my relatives from my late Mummy's side exchange gifts. Sheesh.

Bestnya, can't wait to see what you and the boys come up with ! :D

Miss S said...

owh i love anything that can give me reasons to dress up my kids.. fun!! hehehe

superheroes' mom said...

Vee, y don't u? next year perhaps? :)

superheroes' mom said...

Owwhhh!!! Xmas I love too, cos can get to menumpang seronok tengok all the lovely deco at the malls, and xmas goodies too! best best

superheroes' mom said...

Miss S, and me, any excuse to party lah haha

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker