Monday, November 3, 2008

Damsel In Need Of Drama

Beware!

This is gonna be a self centred and whiny post.
Full of I Want. I Need.

I need a haircut. Badly. And while at it, might as well throw in some lux hair treatment and highlights. I want to spend 5 hours at the hair salon giving TLC to my overstressed roots and neglected tresses.

I need a facial. Hopefully a facial treatment that will NOT cause allergic reaction to my skin. I want that diamond peel, micro-dermabration treatment that will get rid of all my dead cells and gazillion whiteheads and blackheads. I want my complexion to be glowing, brighter, polished. And while at it, might as well get the eyelash extension done. Oh, and some coloured contacts. Will try the grey ones this time around.

I want a mani-pedi. The whole works. Let my tired feet and hands get the attention they deserved. They work hard. Time for them to get pampered. Time for them to be loved. And while at it, might as well get a Brazilian. Errrr, maybe not. Ouch. Just get bikini wax maybe? We'll see.

I want a coffee scrub. Preferably at a spa in Bali. And while at it, might as well get the mandi lulur and susu too. A massage will not be half bad either. Mmmmm, can almost smell the heavenly scent of jasmine and frangipani.

I need and want a tete-a-tete with Mr. AKO. A whole day, undisturbed. With nothing to distract us. Just the two of us, enjoying one another's company. Having free flowing intimate conversation, hopefully with free flowing desserts too. Ha ha. 

That's it. I don't think that's too much to ask for. Do you?


2 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

tall order if you as me. cuz i am a mother too! but it doesn't hurt to dream.

seriouly though, if your body says you need these stuff, the only thing left to do is to banzai and go for the works!

superheroes' mom said...

nazrah, the only thing that i might be able to get this week is the haircut - but no staying at the salon for 5 hours tho... ;-D

i will have to be content with that lah for now.

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker