Monday, November 24, 2008

Lovely Lazy Sunday

I had a really lovely Sunday yesterday. Been awhile since I had that kind of Sunday. All thanks to Bibik Adah, who now takes over the nitty gritty part of housekeeping from me. It's a huge weight off my shoulders, and at long last I can begin to relax again (a bit). 

Prepared brunch for Mr. AKO and myself, toasted pitta bread with a fusion concoction of corned beef and baked beans ala chilli con carne. Chocolate muffin as a side dish. Hmmmm..... it was fulfilling and wholesome. 


Had a late lunch with the kids, too lazy to cook. A&W was a hit with the boys. Spent the day just chilling with the boys, drove around just for a little sightseeing. Later at night, after the boys went to sleep, Mr. AKO and I 'cozy-cozy' watched Mamma Mia. He He. Had a wee snack of raisin scones, Reese's peanut butter cups and Earl Grey. Ahhhh... this is the life-lah.

Oh. Mr. AKO lovingly cooked me something sangat sedap. Here. Gourmet Maggi Mee :-D
What a lovely lovely Sunday. I swear I went off to sleep smiling :-D

No comments:

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker