Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dia Datang

The long awaited Suadah is finally here. As far as first days go, hers went quite allright (to me-lah). This is her first time in Malaysia and working as a domestic helper. She have lots to learn. I, on the other hand, must maintain my calm and not let my tempestuous self do any irreparable damage. Must remember everything is new to her. A whole different country, strange surroundings, unfamiliar faces, lain loghat bahasa. I must be patient. Ingat. Ingat. Dia biasa masak dapur kayu. Pakai lampu minyak tanah. Ingat tu. Give her time. 

I hope she will get along with the kids well. That's the most important thing to me. If not, everything will spiral downwards from there. She has a daughter herself. So far, I can see that she likes children. Setakat ini, Alhamdulillah. Doakan untuk saya ye?

At least, for now, my days of cleaning the toilets are over :D

No comments:

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker