Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Faridah

WHHHOOAAAA!!!!!

Faridah is my little sis and I love her to pieces (I love you too Meme). I love patent leather. I love glossy things. I love bags. And what do you know, here is a bag by MbMJ called The Faridah Shoulder Bag in high gloss patent leather! It has a single shoulder strap that is very practical, and silver hardware. It goes without saying, "I have got to have it!" 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah shoulder bag
And red is a universal color. Easy to match. It's roomy, perfect for outings to the malls. Yikes, available tak kat Marc store KL?

2 comments:

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

if only mr. ako listens to me...

superheroes' mom said...

ya kan? it was on sale when u guys were in HK last week. he didn't believe i would like the Kate Spade either pulak tu. how can? aiyooooo!! melepas sehhh!!

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker