Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What The Fish Is THAT???

Hey guys, check this out. Pics taken early morning at a spot along the stretch of  the newly opened Duke highway. See that small thing in the sky? Huh, first I thought it was a huge balloon or maybe  some sort of goodyear blimp thing but........ nope. Strange thing. Look closer people. Can you identify what it is?

There there right there! The thing floating in mid-air right smack at the centre of the photo. Apa tu?

There it is again.... uh oh. Shot too far eh. What is that? This curiosity is niggling niggling at me and I am so frustrated I don't know what it is. Some kinda test run of ermmmm.... what exactly? 
Okay, this is a much closer shot. Can u see? Please enlighten me folks. I am bursting at the seams already trying to figure out what it is. I am beginning to imagine weird stuff, but that's just my over active mind. What the keropok lekor is that???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

UFO? mayb belon kot?ke ikan buntal?tak pun ade funfair :D

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

layang-layang kot...?? hot air balloon...??

superheroes' mom said...

actuallynye, mr ako yg amik gambar ni. i can assure u itu bukan hot air balloon or any balloon or kite of any kind. it's solid. and it was hovering in the air

Pink Mama said...

UFO? Tapi nampak macam hot air ballon kan

pensel tumpul said...

that is, what orang2 panggil, a Blimp.

yg blimp dalam gambar tu most probably radio controlled.

superheroes' mom said...

so so so... is that a common thing then penseltumpul? oh well *dissappointed*
trust me to make a mountain out of a molehill eh?
but still....... intriguing right?

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker