Saturday, December 6, 2008

Azfar Q's 8th Birthday

As I mentioned in my previous post, there were 2 small events which took place yesterday. I will write about the one which took place in the evening. It was Q's 8th Birthday Party! It was just a small scale event where mostly the Espifokus family attended plus Baby's gangsta group comprising Justine, YC, HaikalHero, Khairul and the awesome Mr. A. Below are the pics taken by Mr. AKO's iphone. Will upload more pics taken with Baby's camera in another post.

Optimus Q blowing out the candles. My eldest pride & joy!

Q and mummy. Love you Q!!!

My Royal Tembam Self. Ha ha ha ha... 

Adam with Ammar's DS. Takut orang amik, pegang kuat kuat..

The Cake, a lotta blue as blue is Q's favourite colour.

Nasi Briyani

Acar Rampai

Chicken and Lamb

Snacks, loads of junk... ha ha..
AND
*
*
*
Birthday Boy with Atuk
It was fun and looking forward to another birthday celebration. Next is Adam's 4th birthday in January. Ammar and Azan shares the same birthdate 21st of May. Hmmnn...shud I start planning already? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun party!

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker