Saturday, December 6, 2008

Doa Selamat & Yaasin Reciting

Yesterday during lunchtime, we had an all ladies Yaasiin recital and doa selamat at the office. Thank you to Ustazah and friends from Kelana Jaya for making this event a success. It was quite a busy day for Mr. AKO and I yesterday as we also had Q's birthday party in the evening. But all in all, alhamdulillah everything went well. For the event at the office, I only brought Adam and Azan along, Q and Ammar I left with bibik at home. In case u are wondering how come there aren't any photos of me in this post, it is because I was so busy monitoring the two brothers, my hands are full. One, holding the Yaasin book and the other holding BabyAzan! He refused to he held by anyone else! Adam was busy playing with whatever it was that caught his fancy in the office. 

Some goodies for the ladies.




After the recital, the guests were served lunch and some stayed on until 5pm! All of them are friends of my mom, they took the time to chit-chat and catch up with whats going on with one another. I, on the other hand, had to rush off much earlier to prepare for Q's party.

No comments:

OF LOVE. OF LIFE. OF US

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker